If you have read my post on the Amazing Health Benefits of Bee Pollen, then you would know all about the incredible benefits of consuming this wonderful natural superfood. When I first stumbled across this gem, I was on a mission to come up with a healthy bee pollen tea recipe, with ingredients that would provide me with nutrients that my body would love me for.
This recipe is so simple and easy to make, and with only three ingredients, it will be put together in minutes. I am sure that you will find this delicious and nutritious tea, just as amazing as I do.
- 1/2 tsp bee pollen
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp red gum honey (Or any honey you have. I just prefer red gum for its health benefits!)
- 1 1/4 cup of water (Filtered if you have it!)
- In a small saucepan, add the water, apple cider vinegar and honey. Stir continuously over medium heat.
- When the water is warm (ensure it is not boiling), add the bee pollen and stir until the bee pollen has dissolved into what will appear like murky water.
- Pour the mixture into your favourite mug.
- TIP: Ensure the water does not come to a boil and remains at a warm temperature, or the bee pollen will become burnt and lose its amazing nutrients!