If there is one thing I am a sucker for, it is a beautiful quote. Quotes have always been a love of mine. I use them to motivate and inspire me in all area’s of my life. Whether it be my career, love life, friendships, life in general, my hopes and dreams. The list really is endless.
Recently while I was out for a walk I found my mind drifting off and reflecting on my life. I found myself focusing mainly on the qualities that make me, me, how I view myself as a person, as well as how I treat and view others.
This inspired me to create this post where I share ten of my favourite self improvement quotes with you.
1.”Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.” – Unknown
2. “I stopped looking for the light and became it instead.” – Francheska
3. “In a society that profits from your self doubt. Liking yourself is a rebellious act.” – Unknown
4. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them.” – Albert Einstein
5. “When a flower doesn’t bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.” – Alexander Den Heijer
6. “I am not looking to escape my darkness. I am learning to love myself there.” – Rune Lazuli
7. “Just be kind. The act itself, its free, and its priceless.” – Lady Gaga
8. “Better to be the one who smiled than the one who did not smile back.” – Unknown
9. “A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.” – Unknown
10. “There is nothing more beautiful in the world than a girl in love with every breath she takes.” – Atticus